Phase 2-4 Clinical Trials
TKL’s research clinics offer a unique blend of experience, expertise, personalized service, flexibility and comprehensive services for Phase 2-4 clinical trials. In every study we conduct, we are keenly aware of your need to accelerate development programs to meet ever-increasing market demands.
To accelerate enrollment in Phase 2-4 clinical trials, TKL offers a large database of over 20,000 subjects. We match potential participants to more than 250 medical conditions/product-use criteria to meet the unique protocol requirements. Our experience enables us to understand the demographics specific to your protocol in order to identify and recruit qualified participants.
TKL offers a comprehensive set of services to assist in conducting your study:
- Protocol development and consultation
- IRB submission and approval
- Recruitment management
- Vendor management
- Study conduct
- On-site clinical data plan preparation, data management and biostatistics
- Medical writing for protocols, case report forms (CRFs) and clinical study reports
- Quality assurance (QA) for compliance and process